The XRD M-Guard is designed to fit a range of applications from hip protection to metatarsal protection in work and safety boots. Formulated using XRD Extreme Impact Protection, the M-Guard offers durable protection that’s built to last.
Slim, Sleek and Versatile Impact Protection
- Engineered using XRD Extreme Impact Protection that offers dependable, repeated impact protection…hit after hit.
- See XRD Impact Video Demos for examples!
- Contoured, feathered edges offer a sleek, slim design that can be seamlessly incorporated into products.
- Designed-in grooved hinges increase flexibility and provide for a “ready to use” protective pad without the need for additional skiving or other costly secondary operations.
- Available in five different sizes to fit your specific design requirements.
- Available in two product offers to help pass in-boot ASTM or EN Metatarsal Guard Standards in work and safety boots.
Please reference the XRD M-Guard Work Boot Construction Tips (PDF Below) for additional information.
Design Application Information
General Product Information
Additional Product Information
* During application use, it is recommend to place the PORON M-Guard with the grooved side against the body, foot, etc. The grooved hinges are designed to flex inward during motion. The PORON XRD M-Guard graphics are for visual representation only and are not intended to and does not create any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. As with all PORON Materials, each user must develop their own design and should determine the suitability of Rogers' products for that design.