Flexibility and Freedom of Design
XRD® 810 Series offers an easy and convenient solution for customized body
Utilize the 810 Die-Cut Program for a one-stop shopping experience of design, development and production of finished cushioning or impact protection shape. You control your design and shorten your product development cycle.
Design Concept to Application in 3 Easy Steps
- Choose Your 810 Series Design. Multiple patterns for your specific use:
- 810 Hex
- Hex pattern creates hinging to promote freedom of movement and flexibility.
- Suggested Use: Upper and lower body protection
- 810 Mini Hex
- Lower profile and smaller hex pattern provides additional mobility and comfort.
- Suggested Use: Protective padding for joints such as elbows, knees and knuckles.
- Design Your Shape(s)
- Developing new designs is quick and easy. Simply outline your desired shape within the 810 Series pattern, then cut the design to trial and test.
- Additional sizes may be available – please contact your Rogers Sales Engineer.
- Pricing, samples and manufacturing is handed directly between you and your Rogers Representative.
- Construct Your Product
- Your custom shapes can be inserted into your product by adhesion, welding or pocket.
- Ask your Sales Engineer for additional product application examples.